Looking for a classic, delicious summertime meal? Well, look no further! This custom Bee King’s Buzzin’ BBQ Grilled Chicken recipe will not disappoint!
What you will need for the Buzzin’ BBQ Sauce:
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 medium onion, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup Bee King’s honey (We recommend using our Buckwheat Raw Honey)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
How to prepare the Buzzin’ BBQ Sauce:
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the onion, and sauté 4 to 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in ketchup and remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Store leftover sauce in refrigerator (Good for up to 1 week after stored).
What you will need for the Buzzin’ BBQ Grilled Chicken:
- 8 small boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of Buzzin’ BBQ Sauce (divide into 2 1/4 cups)
- Defrost (if not already done), wash with cool water, and pat dry.
- Remove the fat with a knife and poke holes with a fork into the surface of the chicken breasts.
- TIP: poking holes into the chicken breast will allow the Honey BBQ Sauce to soak into the chicken better.
- Place raw chicken in shallow dish, coat the chicken with 1/4 cup Honey BBQ Sauce. Place the dish in the fridge for 1 hour to marinate.
- Bring the grill to medium heat (165 degrees).
- TIP: before heating the grill, spray your clean grill grates with cooking spray to prevent the chicken from sticking to the grill.
- Grill the chicken 5-7 minutes on each side, or until done. Brush the remaining Honey BBQ Sauce onto chicken breasts.
This meal will pair exceptionally well with a fresh salad, or grilled corn on the cob! We hope you enjoy making and eating this meal. Send us pictures of your meal, or future recipe requests to email@example.com.