Happy Monday, friends! If you saw the fun fact we posted on our Twitter page last week, then you know exactly where we are pulling our inspiration from for this recipe! This Honey Vanilla Spiced Latte will keep you as awake and alert as the bees who work so hard to make the honey you love!
The recipe makes just enough for you and three friends to enjoy.
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups fresh brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup honey (we recommend our Meadowfoam Honey)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash of ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to make the Coffee:
- In a small saucepan, combine the coffee, milk, honey, cinnamon and nutmeg. Cook (but do not boil!) and stir until heated through.
- Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
- Pour into cups or mugs.
- Serve, sip & enjoy!
Although a good cup of joe is crucial to starting off the morning right, don’t forget the most important meal of the day! And lucky for you, this Honey Vanilla Spiced Latte will pair great with just about any breakfast food! We suggest a bowl of peanut butter oatmeal or fruit & granola parfait.
Any leftovers can be saved and refrigerated, then poured over ice to get a refreshing iced latte. Perfect for a hot summer afternoon!
Send us your coffee creations to email@example.com. Have a great rest of your week!